How to Use
1) To use Wifi, simply press ON. You will see the screen showing “WiFi” wording. To turn off Wifi, just press the same button. You can charge and use at the same time in the room.
2) To set Wifi connection on your device, please find the Wifi connection and input the password of 8 digit numbers. You can find them behind the wifi device.
GL09P has a limitation of total volume of usage which means you cannot use over 1G within 3 days or 7G within 1 calendar month. Otherwise, the speed will be lowered automatically. Please be kindly reminded that the total volume consists of both downloading and uploading, so your attention will be highly appreciated. Once the speed is limited, you will have nothing to do but wait for the lock to be cancelled as there is no replacement can be offered.
Q. I can’t read the password written on the device. Can you tell me the password?
A. You can check the password on the device’s display. Please follow these steps.
1. Push the button on the right hand upper corner (a turning arrow).
2. Push the third button (a triangle pointing downward) to scroll down to choose the fourth option that titles “SSIDとパスワード”.
3. Push the fourth button “Enter”, the SSID appears in the first line and the 8 digit number (password) in the second line.
Q. I could use the internet for a while but now I can’t. Why?
A. GL09P has a function that if the device detects no connection to device for a minute, it automatically turns into the sleep mode. To dismiss the sleep mode and turn the WiFi on, press the INFO button on the side of the GL09P and turn the WiFi on again. You will see the Globe icon on the display.